Sunday, September 18, 2011

17 Again

Yes it's true, yesterday I celebrated another 17th birthday, complete with lots of unhealthy food and R rated movies. Only it wasn't my birthday I was celebrating it was my sisters. I don't have many pictures from the night but I wore my new Senso boots (which I'm in love with) so I though I'd share a couple from the night. Peep the pictures below.




In other news, I can't wait to move into my new apartment in the city. Only downside is I won't have internet right a way. Womp womp womp. I know, I'll miss you too but I be back as soon a possible.

xo Nikki

4 comments:

AestheticJungle said...

gorgeous outfit, happy birthday!
btw i adore your blog header, it's sick :)
xx

share the love? aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

Annabelle Fleur said...

Happy birthday to your sister!!! You look so pretty! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yummy dessert, best wishes even though its been a while :)

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your blog! It's adorable!! Found you on IFB now I am fallowing :)
-XOXO
http://fashionistaforever22.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

Soft Spoken Style Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger