Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lesson Review: Tips One and Two

Oh look, I rhymed.

Seriously I could be the next Dr. Seuss, I could have you laughing off your caboose. Eh? Get it? Like laughing your ass off...nothing huh?
Err, well this is awkward, I should have quit while I was ahead.

I'm just gonna go ahead and change the subject now. While I was perusing some of my favorite fashion blogs I couldn't help but to notice how well some of the street fashion looks fit it with my latest SSStyle tips.

So I thought it was time for a little lesson review from the pros. Pay close attention.

Some back, a peek of midriff, a little leg... oh my 

A little color can go a long way...

Va.. Va.. Voom

Last but not least a SSS reader sent me a picture of her trying out SSStyle tip one. How great does she look?! Check out her blog here
If you want to look as fabulous as these women, I suggest you take your mouse over to the follow button
Trust me, you won't regret it.

xo 
Nikki

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great, creative post! Love it!- Jessica

http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I love this post, great style tips! I found you on IFB and am now following =]

http://indigoimpression.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Soft Spoken Style Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger